Friday 25 August 2017

The Master and the Trumpet

The Master and the Trumpet


I was a trained parrot and I sang,
'He made me a trumpet
Only to get his worship blown,
To get others blamed.'
 
My melody was thrown so high
That could reach to the farthest frontier,
Thus I created his aura.
His name adorned mounts and valleys;
All  got filled with respect to him
And the trumpet echoed on the hearts.

Once I changed my dull tune;
Thence he was turned down by the storm.
Its flame also turned my compass.
'I was a trained parrot,'
In middle of the storm I stood and sang,
'He made me a mere trumpet'
And the trumpet blew him to burst!!!

MUHAMMED RAFEEK E

08/2018


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spotlight

I Want to Know

Take my words! Fight in the name of Dinken! Hunt down your brother For the dignity of Dakini! Or of any other else you like be...

BREAK OF THE MONTH